Tuesday, June 8, 2010

good things: june edition

- the return of movie mondays with donny (starting next week)
- hearing kate say "megan" and "donny"
- my future nephew!
- naked fish sushi (i hope!)
- more than 6 months of wedded awesomeness
- frozen yogurt on hot days
- outer banks with the fam
- my new keurig single cup coffee maker
- my dermatologist
- bacon wrapped, oyster stuffed shrimp from the flying dutchman
- ron pope's tunes
- skinny margaritas by the pool
- the WORLD CUP. duh.
- reunion weekend with b and ash in july
- SYTYCD
- a house?

now i just need to find a job, and more urgently, some books to read on the beach! la la la la la la life is wonderful...

1 comment:

  1. Yay reunion weekend!

    Also, I'mr reading Mennonite in a Little Black Dress - hilarious. Check it out! Very Eat, Pray, Love-esque. Also, Sloane Crosby's I was Told There'd Be Cake. Nice books to laugh while reading.

    ReplyDelete