Tuesday, March 30, 2010

good things

- only 8.5 weeks until summer
- 4 months of being a wife
- spring break cakeballs
- kate's fish face, duck noise, corn-on-the-cob eating, kiss blowing, new words, etc...
- frozen yogurt available at TWO local spots
- quality time with wonderful grad school friends
- 3 consecutive mornings of starbucks
- when donny pours me a glass of red wine after a long day
- "the green zone", and every other movie where matt damon is a badass. aka every matt damon movie.
- long weekends with family
- delicious, effortless crockpot creations. wedding gifts are the best.
- march madness, despite busted bracket
- my favorite iowans visiting the lone star state
- words with friends. i am so going to kill at my next scrabble match with d
- virginia's broccoli salad recipe
- justin bieber?

hoping for a quick two days, a slow weekend, casey & andrew & lee to stick around on ai, quick healing for the torn calluses on my hands, a reunion with my besties in the not-too-distant future, and the end of widespread hunger and epidemic in developing nations (can't hurt to dream big, right?) 

1 comment:

  1. I won't go far enough to say I like him, but let's just say when "Baby" comes on, I don't change the station.

    ReplyDelete