Thursday, October 29, 2009

rest day? if you consider slaving in the kitchen "rest"...

+ i made another delicious dinner tonight! and have leftovers for lunch tomorrow :)

tonight i made tuna balls, also from my CF trainer's blog (with my own slight spin), and they were amazing- much better than i was even expecting! and definitely better than donny was expecting... i think he was skeptical when he saw them. i am 3 for 3 this week with trying out new recipes. i will do a weekend post with the recipes for both granola bars and tuna balls.

tonight donny and i did a whole lot of nothing but watch tv. which is ok because we've actually got a full "social calendar" for the weekend (as well as a good deal of work cut out for us on wedding stuff). a relaxing night with wine and tuna balls was just fine by me. and, i took a rest day today and skipped CF. the weather was looking ominous and my back is still so incredibly sore from pull-ups on tues. not to mention my hand is still healing. i also took a look at the WOD and it didn't look like i'd be missing a whole lot. but i'll be back tomorrow, and with the cool weather donny and i discussed going on a run or two over the weekend.

so i have a new favorite wine. it's red wine, which is kind of new for me. and it's cheap which is not new for me but definitely a good thing. meh, scratch that, it's pretty much a requirement. i don't let myself love expensive wine. it is a pinot noir by jargon. it has a screw off top. i'm classy! but really, it's tasty... thanks to my sis for choosing it as one of the wines to taste at my shower!

speaking of my sis, kate has an adorable halloween costume, and although i won't get to see it in person this weekend, i'm sure erin will take great pictures which i will then post on the blog (once i figure out how to post pics lol) some pictures will definitely liven this thing up a little... and what better pictures than kate pictures? i absolutely love being an aunt more than anything (except for maybe an almost-wifey... i love that too)


No comments:

Post a Comment